- crochet yarn
- crochet needle
- tape measure (depending on purpose)
- make a crochet bead with the length you want (with an odd number of links);
- at the end of this cord, work a extra loop so you can begin the first career;
- at the beginning of the first career start for making a low at the last loop of the cord;
- then make 3 3 ties “in the air” and attach them to the cord with a low, leaving a space of three ties in the same;
- Repeat step 4. by the end of the cord;
- at the end of the first career, make three ties “in the air”;
- Next, make three high points together in the same space left by three “loose ties” of previous career;
- continue in the same way until the end of his career;
- coming to the end of the second career, make a loop “in the air” and repeat steps between 3. and 5.;
- in the following career, repeat steps between points 6. and 8.;
- and so subsequent and alternately.
Based on this schema, you can make a small change that consists of making a loop “in the air” between every three high points (in pairs). This addition will make the vertical spacing is more visible. SAMPLE Working cord to 2.5 mm needles, as described, a sample of 10 × 10 cm corresponds to 8 groups of 3 high points and 9 horizontal careers.