AN INDIVIDUAL FOR TWO
“Love is not looking at each other, is to look together in the same direction.” | Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Make your morning sweeter and start the day without haste. Not necessarily, on Valentine’s day! Any day is a good day to celebrate love.
Here are the details, step-by-step, so you can also make your individual for two, in crochet, in the shape of a heart.
- crochet needle (nominated for the fabric that has-I used a needle to 10 mm)
TECHNIQUES YOU NEED TO KNOW
- shallow point
- high triple point
- Wash your piece in a bowl with cold water, or warm, and a little SOAP to wash clothes by hand.
- After washed, lay it on a towel and roll it along with towel so that the towel to absorb most of the water.
- Finally, let the extended dry on a flat surface (so don’t be deformed).
Cord And 1 CAREER
- Start by making a string of 27 bonds (12 + 3 + 12).
- At the end of this cord, adds 6 ties.
- Then 12 triple highlights and let 3 cord ties for work.
- Continue with the same point in 12 ties following the cord.
- Finally, when you get to the other end, work one more tiny 6-cord ties and close with a shallow point in the beginning of the starting cord.
- To start a second career, start by doing a little 5-cord loops and then 11 triple highlights in the following links.
- When you get to the point where the three worked, not links in the cordon of previous career, make 2 triple highlights + 1 cord loop + 2 triple highlights.
- Proceed with the triple in the bonds following around the previous career.
- At the end of the previous career, where he left the loose ties, work 6 12 triple high points (but not in cord and ties in the “hole” created by this same cord).
- Continue to work triple previous career highlights and, when you get to a point opposite the “beak” of the heart, stop work 3 ties (one on each side and the hotspot).
- Proceed with high point triple by the end, repeat the previous steps, and finally a career with a shallow point.
- To start the third career start by doing a little 5-cord loops and then triple highlights in the following links.
- When you get to the “beak” of the heart do triple highlights 2 + 1 + 2-cord loop triple highlights the bond that was for work on previous career.
- Continue working the high points on the previous career triple.
- When you get to the 9th of 12 points tie worked in the cordon of the end of the previous career, work there 3 triple highlights together (an increase); make a high point in the loop next triple; do 3 triple highlights together on the 11th.
- Continue the work highlights triple and, when you get to a point opposite the “beak” of the heart, stop work 3 ties (one each side + the hotspot).
- Do the same for the other half of the heart and in the end join the career with a shallow point.
CAREERS 4 and 5
- To start the fourth career start for doing a loop of cord and work low on all points of the previous chain and at the end one with a shallow point.
- Finally, work a shallow point on all points of the previous chain and at the end one with a shallow point.
- In the end, cutting shot about 10 cm of fabric and cover the back of the individual already finished.
In addition to the individual, the napkins were also done manually. Here are the instructions that can make your.
- sewing needle + pins
- a flap of cloth (approx. 35 × 35 cm)
- fabric paint + brush + stencil
- bias tape
TECHNIQUES YOU NEED TO KNOW
- sewing by hand or machine (if you have one and you prefer)
- painting on fabric
- Cut a square of about 35 × 35 cm in a fabric of your choice (printed or plain).
- Draw and cut a piece of paper with a reason to like it and then paint it on the fabric, using it as a stencil (paint before putting the tape because spread ink or do any other accident, won’t have to unpick the tape) and then let it dry.
- * Finally, sew the tape all the way around (by hand or by machine if you have one) for the inner part of this.
* Note: to make these napkins before sewing the tape did a little sheath (approx.. 0.5 cm) all around the square, with the aim of making the edge of the napkin. Then I sewed Ribbon on top. But, if you prefer can apply the tape directly on the edge of the fabric.